- Before booking onto the event, please ensure you have read the event programme and content, to ensure the event will meet your needs.
- Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Delegates have full responsibility for allowing enough time to process Visa applications to avoid being subject to the cancellation policy.
- We can accept or decline your application at our discretion.
Invoicing and Payment
- Delegate fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically from the booking website on completion of the booking.
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via email and/or post to the name and address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the event, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in EUR, per Bank Transfer or PayPal.
- Delegates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form, latest 2 weeks before the school start.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the delegate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- DAAAM team will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of DAAAM, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).
- Delegates will need to comply with the EU Health and Safety rules and inductions, and have health insurance. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn when using any workshops.
- Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event DAAAM reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by DAAAM, DAAAM will endeavour to inform all delegates a week before the event is due to take place, although this may not be always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another event.
- DAAAM shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including travel and accommodation.
Cancellations - Notice Period
- Up to 120 calendar days before the event start | 50%
- Less than 120 calendar days before the event start | No refund
- Delegates are responsible for organising their travel and accommodation. More Information about the accomodation is available at https://daaamsummer.eu/accommodation
- Where food and refreshments are to be provided, this will be stated on the event details and the cost included in the price quoted.
- DAAAM shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
- When the delegate has accepted the terms and conditions DAAAM can issue a formal invitation letter in support of any visa application.
- Sending of official invitation letter with express post for the Croatian Consulate/Embassy is as an extra paid service.
- Delegates will not be able to join the course without showing a valid passport and visa.
Please Note: You can enter Croatia with Valid Schengen Visa. You cannot enter Schengen states with Croatian Visa
- These terms and conditions, together with the event details, fees and contact details, set out the entire agreement between DAAAM and the delegate (if paid individually) or sending institution.
- Any changes or amendments to these terms and conditions should be made in writing and agreed by DAAAM.